Hampshire, South East
£32,000.00 per annum
Duties of the Artworker:
* Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include as well as labels could be: Advertising, POS, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns
* Creating artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
* Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
* Creating print ready artwork for use by various departments.
* Preparing layouts, formatting text to style-sheets and preparing files for production.
* Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
* Constructing Artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation.
* Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations.
Background of the Artworker:
* Creating, preparing, proofing and checking print ready artwork.
* Liaising with suppliers and managing the respective paperwork.
* An ability to work on a number of projects at any time.
* Previous Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design.
* 2-3 year's experience in a similar role, ideally in a related industry.
Your normal days and hours of work are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm ,the pay is between £25k -£32k depending on the experience.
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Xmas shut down .