Hampshire, South East
£36,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of an Engineering Company based in Gosport for a Quality Engineer to join their team.The successful Quality Engineer will work closely with production, customers, suppliers and engineering to ensure quality always remains a priority. In addition, the Quality Engineer will contribute to the maintenance of the company Quality Management System using their knowledge of the AS9100 standard, NADCAP Processes and auditing ability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct internal audits in accordance with the AS9100 Quality Management System requirements.
* Assist in the approval of release documentation.
* Work in accordance with procedures for the control of quality records
* Assist in contract review procedures.
* Help in authorising Work Instructions.
* Processing Concessions, Production Permits and Non-conformance Reports.
* Customer Returns.
* Maintain the quality database
* Preparation and collation of KPI data
* Take part in conducting supplier appraisals and supplier approvals.
Applicants must have experience of Quality Engineering in a related environment with a sound understanding of the AS9100 Quality Management System. The successful candidate will be a good team player with high level communication skills both verbal and written alongside strong IT skills and excellent attention to detail.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Quality Engineer