Commercial Insurance Manager
Dorset, South West
£25,000.00 per annum
Commercial Insurance Sales Manager
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00-17.00
Location: Poole, Dorset
Our client is a commercial insurance business with a modern approach. They are looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual to help drive the business forwrd.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide advice to clients, providing quotations for SME Business and securing the business. In addition, you will be supervising and managing a team of Business Insurance Advisors to meet targets for income, customer satisfaction and compliance.
A breakdown of the role includes:
* Provide advice to business clients on the most suitable levels of cover to cater for their individual insurance requirements
* Manage a pipeline of leads
* Develop strong relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
* Manage, review, develop and coach a team of Business Insurance Advisors
* Compliance against all regulatory and internal control standards
* Outstanding customer service at all times
In order to be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in commercial insurance. Team management is desirable, however if you have previously worked in a commercial insurance role where you have coached other team members, this could be the next step in your career.
Apply today for more information.
Apply for: Commercial Insurance Manager