Hampshire, South East
£33,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Southampton for a Project Engineer to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing development projects from initial customer conception through the design stage to testing and evaluation.
* Creating and managing the project plan, communicating with stakeholders regularly to ensure the plan is adhered to and key deadlines are met.
* Managing technicians responsible for building and testing prototypes
* Assisting product design team
* Liaising with suppliers and customers
* Creating and maintaining documentation according to APQP / ISO13485 and ISO9001 procedures
* Assist with marketing activities
Skills and Experience:
* Experience of managing multiple projects to tight deadlines in an engineering environment
* Knowledge of ultrasonic transducer design theory or the applications of piezo ceramics
* Practical application of ISO13485 or other quality systems would be an advantage
* Degree level qualification in an engineering discipline
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Project Engineer