Customer Service Advisor
Dorset, South West
£17,500.00 per annum
Customer Service Advisor - Medical Risk Assessment
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Location: Bournemouth Airport
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Our client is a highly reputable employer and they are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join their team. As a Customer Service Advisor, your role will be to help customers through the process of declaring any pre-existing medical conditions, ensuring they fully understand any restrictions on their travel insurance policy, whilst ensuring delivery of first class customer service.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your main duties will include:
* Accurately carry out Medical Risk Assessments ensure customers who aren't covered are given a good explanation as to why and providing a proactive solution where able to. Help make the process as simple and hassle free as possible for customers.
* Ensure all call information is accurately captured and entered into the respective system including full and clear notes.
* Attempt to resolve disputes. Proactively present solutions to problems and ensure the principles of Treating Customers Fairly are considered. Where complaints cannot be resolved, ensure these are flagged with the Customer Care Officer immediately. Complaint escalation rates, audits, customer satisfaction.
* Communicate clearly with colleagues in the medical assistance and claims departments to ensure that customers receive a seamless end-to-end service. Observation.
In order to be successful in this role, you will require the following skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good level of computer literacy
* Customer service experience, ideally within a call centre role
* Good attention to detail
* Proactive and pragmatic
* A Team-player
So if you have what it takes, apply today!
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
Apply for: Customer Service Advisor