Logistics Coordinator - 6 months FTC
Hampshire, South East
£20,000.00 per annum
Role: Logistics Coordinator
Term: 6 months Fix Term Contract
My clients are a great establishment with a great reputation in the market. They are lookinih for a Logistic coordinator to assit them in their peak period for a 6 months period. As the Logistic Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for administration within the logistic department including working on the company computer systems, liaising with internal departments and contacting suitable suppliers to ensure logistics can fulfil marine projects globally. Working from a database of materials this will include checking stock availability, raising Purchase Orders, maintaining and developing a variety of administrative systems and booking all materials to projects or stock
For the right candidate; the main responsibilities would include:
* Liaise closely with all internal stakeholders to fully understand project requirements and how logistics can support.
* Perform administrative duties including accurate creation and management of logistics, financial and project documentation. * Maintain and update stock inventory records by conducting regular stock checks ensuring accurate data is available to stakeholders regularly. * Ensure all systems are accurately maintained and updated, this includes excel and Navision, including data entry of Goods receipt (GRN) into Navision.
* Monitor and update logistics KPI's and prepare regular updates to demonstrate the team's performance against these.
* In partnership with Contract Support, develop relationships with suppliers to ensure project requirements are met. Escalate issues and propose solutions to mitigate risk.
* Lead in the effective management, control and assignment of company vehicles. Monitor and inspect company vehicles to ensure they are well maintained, being used according to company guidelines and that they are meeting all legal requirements.
* Support the effective management of Goods Inwards process and procedures in line with TOP's.
This is a great oportunity for the right candidate to work with a global client and gain fantastic logistics experience.
Please apply and I would be able to call you to discuss the role in more details.
Apply for: Logistics Coordinator - 6 months FTC