Hampshire, South East
£22,000.00 per annum
The works are pleased to be working with a global establishment who are now looking for a Commercial Administrator to assist both the sales and project management teams with various duties. My client are a close knit team with a great market reputation and a even better office dynamic and working environment.
The ideal candidate responsibilities would include but not restricted to:
* Answer phones and direct calls professionally and efficiently.
* Handle aftercare enquiries, aiming to resolve the issue by clarifying the scope of works and organising internal resource to meet the customer's need.
* Be polite and methodical in how you handle client enquiries, efficiently gathering the information required at the first opportunity.
* Be proficient in all internal systems, storing and retrieving information with ease and in a way that makes it easy for colleagues and customers.
* Assist Project Managers in the efficient setup and delivery of projects, liaising with clients and colleagues to ensure schedules and budgets are met.
* Analyse and understand technical documents, extracting information for dissemination into the project structure.
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery and no project disruption.
* Process client orders, identifying the correct price list items and promptly raising quotes. See these jobs through to completion and invoicing.
* Administer client price lists, making sure they are comprehensive and current.
To find out more about this fantastic opportrunity; please feel free to apply and I will be happy to give you a call!
Apply for: Commercial Administrator