Shift Team Leader (Instruments)
Hampshire, South East
£482,800.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a well established manufacturing company based near Basingstoke. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving team with an opportunity for progression.
* Manage the shift in terms of engineering activities
* Control the handover and takeover of work from shift to shift
* Lead and drive the team
* Work as part of the engineering shift maintenance team
* Repair, overhaul, install and inspect machinery
* Carry out planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance
* Fault diagnostics on all control related equipment
* Distribute job instructions
* Assist in developing and improving processes
* Carry out performance reviews
Essential qualifications and experience:
* Apprenticeship / experience in the process industry within Instrumentation Engineering
* Qualification in Instrumentation or Controls Engineering
* Experience of fault finding and diagnostics on various controls and instrumentation relating to process plant and machinery
* Sound knowledge of Health and Safety
* Experience within a process environment including fault diagnosis and routine maintenance
* Good interpersonal and people management skills
The position is permanent on a full time rotating shift pattern with a salary up to £52,800 depending on experience.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Apply for: Shift Team Leader (Instruments)