Hampshire, South East
£21,000.00 per annum
The Works are delighted to be working with a great establishment in order to locate a Resource Planning Co-ordinator who will be responsible for identifying, co-ordinating, and contacting suitable sub-contractors to fulfil marine projects both nationally and worldwide. Working from a database of personnel this will include checking availability, raising Purchase Orders, maintaining and developing a variety of administrative systems and booking all travel arrangements.
For the right candidate the key requirements are listed as follows:
* Liaise closely with a number of internal stakeholders to fully understand project requirements.
* Make suitable labour selections based on cost and quality of work in line with business needs.
* Develop relationships with sub-contractors, agencies and companies to ensure project requirements are met on time and in budget.
* Monitor performance of resources and suppliers ensuring this information is captured and processed according to best practice.
* Liaise closely with preferred Travel Suppliers to arrange and book all individual and group travel requirements, ensuring the details are issued to all parties in a timely manner
* Ensure all visa requirements are identified and in place for all sub-contractors
* Raise a volume of purchase orders and process a high volume invoices accurately and in line with best practice working collaboratively with teams including Finance.
* Ensure all systems are accurately maintained and updated, this includes excel and Navision.
* Support the processing of hours worked by internal personnel, checking clock cards and processing hours to payroll.
* Contribute to the effective management of Health and Safety by promoting and maintaining legislative requirements.
* Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as directed by your line manager or designee.
In addition to the above, the required knowledge, skills and abilities also include:
* Strong well developed interpersonal and negotiating skills
* Able to work in a highly pressurised environment during peak times
* Excellent time management skills to ensure tasks are delivered on time
* Ability to build trust and confidence at all levels within the organisation and with sub-contractors
* Strong and independent problem solving abilities and task prioritisation
* Strong computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office based components
* Good organisational skills
* Experience of working within the recruitment and / or travel industry would be an advantage
To get more information about this great position, please feel free to apply and I will be able to speak to you in more details about this role.
Apply for: Resource Co-ordinator