Contract Support Co-ordinator
Hampshire, South East
£21,000.00 per annum
My client are looking for a Contract Support Co-ordinator who will be responsible for providing a purchasing and project support role across the business which includes the negotiation and effective sourcing of materials, ensuring they are delivered, within budget and timescale and assisting with the successful completion of Projects.
* Liaise closely with a number of internal stakeholders to fully understand project requirements.
* Source requested materials within budget and lead time using existing and new suppliers.
* Raise a high volume of purchase orders accurately using the Purchase Order procedure.
* Progress chasing deliveries and keeping stakeholders informed.
* Inform Logistics Manager of expected deliveries.
* Help in the monitoring of suppliers performance by reporting any issues and providing feedback.
* Process a high volume of invoices accurately and in line with best practice working collaboratively with teams including Finance.
* Maintain job cost and budget records ensuring all systems are accurately maintained and updated, this includes Bill of Materials and Navision.
* Updating Load lists and help with the co-ordination of deliveries to site, liaising with Logistics Department and Project Site Team.
* Organise relevant COSSH, Hazardous Goods and other H&S paperwork relating to purchases and deliveries.
* Attend project team meetings and may be asked to take and distribute minutes.
* Contribute to the effective management of Health and Safety by promoting and maintaining legislative requirements.
* Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as directed by your line manager or designee.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in purchasing and negotiation.
* Able to work in a highly pressurised environment during peak times
* Ability to build relationships at all levels within the organisation and with external contacts.
* Strong, independent problem solving abilities and task prioritisation with excellent time management.
* Accurate IT and numeracy skills.
* Good organisational skills and multi-tasker.
To get more information about this position; please feel free to apply and I will get in touch to discuss.
Apply for: Contract Support Co-ordinator