Business Development Manager
Hampshire, South East
£25,000.00 per annum
The Works is currently working with a friendly manufacturing and industrial lighting company based in the Portsmouth area who is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development/Sales Manager.
The main duties of the position:
* Develop relationships and generate sales to achieve Sales Targets
* Develop Business
* Find new distributors or end consumers
* Define a strategy: sectors to be targeted, evaluate appropriate discounts, etc…
* Research the market & identify potential leads via Internet, magazines, visits to exhibitions etc
* Identify Exhibitions where the company should exhibit, organize our participation, attend the event & follow up leads
* Answer requests from clients regarding suitable products for needs, organize samples for trial/assessment on request, provide quotations and follow up
* Create mailings (or e-mailings) with new catalogue, special offers, etc…
* Make cold calls to introduce the company & obtain information on prospects, arrange visits as necessary.
* Contact magazines for editorials on company or products
Maintain good relationships with existing customers:
* Identify the customers' needs
* Try to improve sales by keeping in touch with customers, informing on products, etc…
* Liaise with production and despatch to make sure that orders are dealt with smoothly
* Undertake sales visit to customers
* Keep customers informed on progress of orders as necessary
* Help customers with after-sales issues liaising internally as required.
If you feel this role meets with your experience and you would like to know more, please APPLY NOW!
Apply for: Business Development Manager