Business Development Manager (Engineering and Electronics Secto
Hampshire, South East
£60,000.00 per annum
Title: Business Development Manager (Engineering and Electronics Sectors)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Package: Generous basic and OTE earnings - market leading
Recruitment as it should be…
The Works Staffing Solutions Ltd are looking for a self-driven and highly motivated professional to join our expanding team as a Business Development Manager for the Engineering and Electronics Sectors. The role of Business Development Manager is to identify and plan effective opportunities in the market and develop The Works client base for both temporary and permanent placements.
You will be responsible for the growth, productivity and profitability of the client base for our Industrial Sector by way of securing new business and effective negotiation of rates.
This is a challenging role best suited to an individual who understands the principles of sales techniques and is able to demonstrate a proven track record of new business sales.
This role would be suitable for a Business Development Manager, Sales Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Sales Consultant, Commercial Manager or an Industrial Account Manager.
We are also looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
* A minimum of 12 months Business Development or Sales Consultant experience
* A strong knowledge of the industrial sector
* Excellent sales skills & commercial awareness
* Effective negotiation skills
* Good organisational and administrative skills
* Attention to detail
* A professional demeanour and excellent communication skills
* Strong IT skills
We know that recruitment can be demanding and competitive and at The Works we are proud of our employee retention, attracting and retaining the best professionals on the market.
With this in mind, along with a market leading basic salary, we offer:
* Uncapped commission
* An unrivalled Development Programme, including the opportunity to become professionally qualified
* Coaching and Mentoring scheme
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance policy (4 x annual gross salary)
* Regular company incentives and events
* Large office based in central Southampton within a 10 minute walk of the train station
* Working alongside one of the best recruitment teams on the South Coast
* A friendly work environment where individuals are given the autonomy to achieve results
A bit about us
The Works Staffing Solutions Ltd are a successful recruitment group based in the South Coast. We are an established and highly successful family run business with ambitious growth plans in the very near future.
Our business is built on the core principle of safe and ethical business practices. We pride ourselves on our integrity and our personal approach to business and stand out from the crowd by offering exceptional service and delivery to our clients and candidates.
If you feel you have the right skills to join our Business Development team, please send your CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you are interested at working for The Works to Abi McMullen at email@example.com.
Apply for: Business Development Manager (Engineering and Electronics Secto