Part-TIme IT Development Executive
Dorset, South West
£40,000.00 per annum
IT Development Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, pro rata
Hours: 30 hours per week
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Contract: 6 month contract (potential to go permanent)
Our client is a successful and growing business based in Central Bournemouth. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced IT specialist to join their team, initially for 30 hours per week.
As an IT Development Executive, you wil be responsible for:
* In liaison with users and management, document and agree systems requirements.
* Develop designed system to time and technical constraints
* Maintain existing legacy systems.
* Help identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Maintain relevant documentation.
* Manage the IT network in liaison with management and external support team
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of SOLID Principals
* Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server including SSIS
* Understanding of code versioning tools (TFS)
* Understanding and maintenance of Microsoft Access
* VBA Experience for Access and Excel
* .NET Core
* Experience with responsive web page development.
* Experience consuming REST services
* Experience using Entity Framework
* MS Server Administration
* Knowledge of Insurance, Call Centres, HR, Payroll, CRMs and diallers
* Experience of Migrating across platforms
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 38 days)
* Discount card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, salons plus much more.
* No weekend working
* Plenty of offsite parking, close to local train and bus stations
* Company Pension Scheme
So if you are keen to develop your IT skills within a growing and reputable business based in Bournemouth, apply today.
Apply for: Part-TIme IT Development Executive