Hampshire, South East
£10.50 per hour
Due to expansion and newly won projects; my client is successful company which is growing and developing rapidly and are now in the market for a water jetter to join them in fulfilling this contracts to their clients. The role does not require prior training as full training and qualification would be provided to the right candidate.
The main duties involved in this role will include:
* Site accountabilities are as Directed by the relevant Team Leader and may vary from site to site and may include:
* Loading and unloading the company vans
* Setting up the jetting and ancillary equipment
* Maintaining high housekeeping standard and ensuring that all areas under the clients control are kept clean and tidy
* Performing jetting operations to the schedule set by the Team Leader
* Site administration: daily checks, daily diaries, time sheets site diaries etc. as directed by the Team Leader
* Demobilising the site ensuring that the site is left clean and tidy and all equipment is checked back into the van.
* Keeping the van clean and tidy and ensuring that the agreed levels of PPE are maintained and informing the Team Leader if stocks are running low.
* Maintain a smart appearance, be polite in dealings with the client/client's staff and ensure that the brand is represented in the highest possible manner.
* To take part in other job relevant company activity as directed by the Team Leader, Contracts Manager or Directors.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Health and Safety is of the utmost importance therefore a full understanding and up to date knowledge of WJA practices is a pre requisite.
* The role holder will need extensive knowledge of the water jetting equipment, practices and procedures.
* Key Success Factors
* Vans are loaded and unloaded safely and effectively
* Sites are safely, efficiently and effectively set up and jetting operations commence with the minimum of delay.
* The site is kept clean, tidy and orderly
* When jetting, ensure that Jetting Operations are carried out efficiently and safely.
* All requested administrative tasks are carried out accurately and completed in full..
* Demobilisation takes place safely and efficiently with orderly loading of vans minimising the risk to equipment being left behind. Sites are left clean and tidy
* No delays due shortage of consumables, standard equipment or standard tools.
* All clients are pleased with the service they have received from the company and would be glad to have the team back next time.
Please feel free to apply for this fantastic position and I will be happy to give you a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for: Trainee Jetter