Customer Service Sales Administrator
Hampshire, South East
£8.72 per hour
The candidate's responsibilities would include but not limited to:
* Sales order Processing and associated tasks to include inputting sales orders, creating delivery notes and other documents required by the customer
* Daily invoicing using Sage Accounts.
* Answering a wide variety of customer enquiries via telephone and email
* Updating and maintaining customer contact and product information in Sage 50.
* Managing web orders and associated card payments where required.
* Organising the despatch of product samples on behalf of the external sales team.
* Generating a variety of sales reports through Sage.
* Management of the correct handling of incoming customer complaints to ensure they are dealt with and closed in a timely manner.
* Updating and maintaining of company delivery performance reports.
* Daily liaison with the external sales team and manufacturing site colleagues.
Apply for: Customer Service Sales Administrator