Quality Assurance Inspector
Hampshire, South East
£21,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Romsey for a part time Quality Assurance Inspector to join their team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Inspecting products to ensure they meet company and customer requirements
- Inspecting goods in
- Operating within a fully documented ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Recording results of inspection and ensure any necessary corrective actions are taken
- Building "first off" products and to validate draft manufacturing data
- Creating basic manufacturing instructions and parts lists for sample orders
- Providing technical support and training to workshop staff
Applicants must have a good level of knowledge of electrotechnical components and practical experience from an electro-technical field. Experience in the use of workshop tools and equipment (e.g. bench tools, soldering irons, volt-meters, mechanical measuring equipment etc.) is also essential as is the ability to understand and work from basic drawings, circuit diagrams and sketches using good engineering practices at all times. Please be aware there will be some degree of manual handling required.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, businesslike and punctual and be able to work well as part of a team.
The role is part time with 20 hrs per week (Monday - Friday 08:15 -12:15), the salary is the pro rata equivalent of £20,885. The contract is permanent subject to successful completion of a temporary period.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Quality Assurance Inspector